Rothwell and Cullen’s Four Ways
Rothwell and Cullen’s Four Ways Gas Service Station, located on the corner of Parramatta and Concord Roads, Concord, was the latest in modern service station design when it was built in 1939.
In the years following World War II, the business under the direction of Ed Cullen, transformed into a car dealership.
While the site has undergone many changes since this photograph was taken, it has had a continuous association with the motor trade for over seventy years.
Posted on November 1, 2012, in Concord and tagged Canada Bay, Canada bay Connections, cars, Concord, Concord Road, Gas Stations, Parramatta Road, Petrol Stations, Service Stations. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.